To make a student that can able to assembly-disassemble, Service & checking components of mobile Phones PCB (printed circuit broad) with using proper tools. On completion of this course, he/she will be able to diagnose & repair any kind of mobile phones, laptops, software & hardware faults and can easily Read mobile phone block & layout Diagrams and laptops and can diagnose problems to repair it by using proper tips and techniques.
Who Should Attend?
Any learner who wants to develop skills in practically repairing mobile phones and laptops can join this course.
On completion of this course, student will be able to diagnose & repair any kind of mobile phones, laptops, software & hardware faults and can easily Read mobile phone block & layout Diagrams and laptops and can diagnose problems to repair it by using proper tips and techniques.
1. Module 1 (Basics and Basic Electronics)
- The first module will act as a bridging course for those students who do not have any prior knowledge about the field. For others, who already have prior knowledge about electrical and electronic engineering, this module will help them revise these concepts.
- Basics of mobile communication.
- Study of Digital Electronics.
- Assembling and disassembling of various models of mobile phones.
- Study of various tools and equipment used in mobile phone repairs.
- Study of parts inside a mobile phone.
- Using a multimeter.
- Use of DC Power Supply (Jhatka machine).
2. Module 2 (Hardware Repair)
- The second module will focus on hardware and teach the students how to handle and replace various electronic parts. It will help them to learn all the hardware repair procedures in a more comprehensive manner.
- Introduction and study of Printed Circuit Board (Motherboard).
- Details of various components on the PCB.
- Testing of various parts and components.
- Study of different ICs (chips) used on the motherboard.
- How to recognize various ICs.
- Soldering & disordering of components by using a soldering iron.
- Soldering & disordering of components by using a rework station.
- Reheating and mounting of various BGA and SMD chips.
- Ultrasonic cleaning procedure.
3. Module 3 (Software Repair)
- Software problems are some of the most common ones faced by smartphone users. Sometimes, a software problem can lead to hardware abnormalities as well. This module will teach you how to perform various software repairing techniques.
- Detailed study of various faults arising due to corrupt software.
- Introduction of various flasher boxes and software.
- Flashing of various brands of handsets.
- Removing virus from infected phones.
- Unlocking of handsets through codes and/or software.
- Use of various secret codes.
4. Module 4 (Basic and Advanced Troubleshooting)
- After receiving a customer’s complaint, it is important to understand where the problem of the phone lies – hardware or software; and then repair it accordingly. This is where the troubleshooting module will come in handy. This module will teach you how to troubleshoot the problems in a mobile phone almost like an experienced mobile phone repair technician.
- Fault finding, troubleshooting and repairing of various faults.
- Common repair procedure for hardware related faults.
- Common repair procedure for software related faults.
- Water damaged repair techniques.
- Circuit tracing, jumper techniques and solutions.
- Troubleshooting through schematic diagrams.
- Use of internet for troubleshooting faults.
- Advanced troubleshooting techniques.
5.Module 5 (Additional Learning)
- To be a successful mobile phone repair technician, one needs to know more than just the technical aspects of fixing a phone. This module aims to teach some additional topics to help you become a better mobile phone repair engineer.