Computer-Based Testing (CBT)?
Computer-based testing is the standard for many other test delivery programs and is becoming the standard format for most of the assessment programs. Computer-Based Testing is a simple, better and faster way to attempt DLP 360 test. It facilitates testing centers to offer a more consistent test delivery, instant scoring, quicker reporting, and enhanced test security.
- CBT offers objective marking through computer, whereas manual marking is subjective and may be biased.
- CBT provides instant marking whereas manual marking may be wrong, prejudice and time delaying.
- CBT is done in person, on a computer having webcam option, at an approved testing center only.
- GST offers both type of testing; i.e. Online and Offline.
Becoming a DLP 360 approved CBT Center?
- Educational institutions and training centers are encouraged to apply to become DLP 360 approved CBT center.
- DLP 360 team will evaluate the application and will award the CBT status, subject to meeting the criteria requirements.
- CBT centers are reviewed frequently and get renewed CBT status from DLP 360 to ensure test-takers receive the best, fairest experience possible for their test.
- DLP 360 provides proper training to test center administrators in establishing a new testing center.
- CBT centers may use desktop computers and laptops having minimum specifications as mentioned by DLP 360.
- Minimum 15 computers are required to become a testing center approved by DLP 360.