Our children’s nutrition course will enable you understand all aspects of childhood nutrition and deal with them. You can study child nutrition course online with flexible home based learning. Learn what makes a healthy diet for prenatal mothers, children and teenagers. It is an ideal child nutrition course for parents, allied health workers and people working with children in the child care industry.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Nutritionists wanting to learn more about children’s nutrition
- Child care workers
- Allied health workers
- Anyone with an interest in children’s nutrition
In this course you will learn
- Nature and scope of developing nutrition for children according to their backgrounds and needs.
- Various nutritional needs of the mother and father before pregnancy.
- Various nutritional needs of the mother and child during pregnancy.
- Various nutritional needs of infants from birth to age two.
- Various nutritional aspects of growing children addressing various issues and concerns.
- Identify concerns in the diets of children and adolescents and overcoming them.
- Lists ways to encourage healthy eating behavior in children.
- Some of the common issues such as food sensitivities in child nutrition.
- Introduction to Child Nutrition
- Nutrition for pre pregnancy
- Nutrition for pregnancy
- Nutrition in Infants
- Nutrition in childhood
- Nutritional Concerns
- Healthy Eating
- Issues in Child Nutrition
- Childhood Obesity
- Diet plans