This Diploma in English Language & Literature (DELL) provides an opportunity for learners to gain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of various important aspects of English Language & Literature. DELL plays a vital role in enhancing the competency level in English Language & Literature by incorporating various tools and techniques of learning throughout the course. This course aims at developing 4 skills of English Language & Literature in order to have effective command on written and oral communication for personal / professional life.
Who Should Attend?
Students, Teachers, Professionals, bankers, salespersons, managers or anyone interested in the development of his/her language skills.
If you are here to know the best benefits of improving Spoken English this is the right course for you. English is not just another language that you use on a daily basis; it is the global language that can open the door of opportunities for anyone. Learning this language can help you talk to a lot of people with the utmost confidence.
- Vocabulary, simple English Lexicon.
- Received Pronunciation
- Basic Grammatical structure (syntax).
- Fluency through communication approach.
- Enhancing listening skill through listening activities in language labs.
- Presentation skill via individual pair and group activities.
- Basic Phonetics & phonology.
- Reading comprehensive via (SEL).
- Communication skills through Role-Play, jig-saw, activities, discussions, debates, speeches, presentation, interviews etc.
- Academic and professional proficiency.
- Writing skills, CV, resume writing cover and reference letter, application writing.
- Interview skills and exemplary performance at work place.
- Learning the proficient special speech, skills for ceremonies and seminars.
- Proficient speaking skills via regular presentation skills.